Suzy Faulkner is retired and was formerly director of human resources for Kightlinger & Gray, LLP. She is 70 years young and has lived in Indianapolis for 38 years. Her family includes a son, daughter and a granddaughter who is the love of her life.
Suzy has been on the Komen Central Indiana Race for the Cure executive committee for more than 15 years and designs the survivor medals for the event each year. This project is especially close to Suzy’s heart, as she is living with Stage 4 metastatic breast cancer.
She is participating in Project Pink to create a world without breast cancer. “Together we can do it!”
- Favorite vacation spot: Any beach
- Favorite watering hole in Indy: Glass of wine on my back deck, overlooking the water with friends & watching the sun go down
- Random fact: I received the Sagamore of the Wabash award when I worked in the governor’s office during Gov. Robert Orr’s term.
- Dream car: Aston Martin DB Mark III
- Favorite color: Pink – of course!
- Celebrity news: I ate peanut butter sandwiches with Johnny Cash and June Carter-Cash at their house on the lake when I lived in Hendersonville, TN. years ago!