The promise of Susan G. Komen® is to save lives and end breast cancer forever by meeting critical needs in our communities and funding breakthrough research to improve outcomes and find the cures.
Komen Central Indiana funds non-duplicative, community-based breast health education and breast cancer screening, diagnostic, and treatment projects for the medically underserved in our central Indiana service area. The programs we lead help us get closer to accomplishing a bold goal: to reduce the current number of breast cancer deaths by 50% in the U.S. by 2026.
View our 2015-2019 community profile.
Mark your calendar for these key dates:
- Grant writing workshops –
- Thursday, October 11, 10:00 am – 11:30 am at The Pyramids at College Park (3500 DePauw Blvd., Pyramid One, lower level, conference room C, Indianapolis) Please RSVP here.
- Thursday, October 18, 10:00 am – 11:30 am at Komen Central Indiana Terre Haute office (The Meadows Shopping Center, lower level, suite 35A, Terre Haute) Please RSVP here.
*Attendance at one of these workshops is strongly recommended.
- GeMS workshop (webinar) – Thursday, October 29, 10:00 am
- Application deadline – Friday, January 11, 2018, 4:00 pm
- Award notification – On or before March 31, 2019
- Award period – April 1, 2019 – March 31, 2020
The 2018-2019 grant cycle runs from April 1, 2018 through March 31, 2019.
- 2015-2019 Community Profile Executive Summary
- 2015-2019 Community Profile (full version)
- Education and Linkage to Care
- Continuum of Care Navigation
- Contract Template
- Good Standing Sample
- Sample Site Visit Form
- GeMS Applicant User Manual
To be added to the information mailing list for our grant cycle or for more information regarding the grant process or application, please e-mail email@example.com or call 317-638-2873.
In addition to funding local outreach projects, Susan G. Komen® runs one of the most innovative, responsive research grant programs in breast cancer today. All requests for science research funding should be directed to the National Susan G. Komen® Grants Program. More information on research funding is available at www.komen.org/grants.