The promise of Susan G. Komen® is to save lives and end breast cancer forever by meeting critical needs in our communities and funding breakthrough research to improve outcomes and find the cures.
Komen Central Indiana funds non-duplicative, community-based breast health education and breast cancer screening, diagnostic, and treatment projects for the medically underserved in our central Indiana service area. The programs we lead help us get closer to accomplishing a bold goal: to reduce the current number of breast cancer deaths by 50% in the U.S. by 2026.
View our updated 2015 community profile.
Mark your calendar for these key dates:
- Grant writing workshops –
- Wednesday, October 18, 10:30 am – 12:30 pm at Our Hospice of South Central Indiana Conference Room (2626 East 17th Street, Columbus IN 47201)
- Friday, November 3, 10:30 am – 12:30 pm at Komen Central Indiana Indianapolis office (3500 DePauw Blvd., Suite 2070, Indianapolis IN 46268)
- Tuesday, November 7, 10:30 am – 12:30 pm at YWCA of Greater Lafayette (605 North 6th Street, Lafayette, IN 47901)
- Wednesday, November 15, 10:30 am – 12:30 pm at Komen Central Indiana Terre Haute office (35A The Meadows Shopping Center, lower level, Terre Haute, IN 47803)
*Attendance at one of these workshops is strongly recommended.
- GeMS workshop (webinar) – Thursday, November 30 from 9 am – 10:30 am
- Application opens in GeMS – On or before Wednesday, November 1, 2017
- Application deadline – Friday, January 19, 2018 at 3 pm EST.
- Award notification – On or before March 31, 2018
- Award period – April 1, 2018 – March 31, 2019
The 2017-2018 grant cycle runs from April 1, 2017 through March 31, 2018.
- Updated 2015 Community Profile Executive Summary
- Updated 2015 Community Profile (full version)
- Education and Linkage to Care
- Continuum of Care Navigation
- Contract Template
- Good Standing Sample
- Sample Site Visit Form
- GeMS Applicant User Manual
To be added to the information mailing list for our grant cycle or for more information regarding the grant process or application, please e-mail email@example.com or call 317-638-2873.
In addition to funding local outreach projects, Susan G. Komen® runs one of the most innovative, responsive research grant programs in breast cancer today. All requests for science research funding should be directed to the National Susan G. Komen® Grants Program. More information on research funding is available at www.komen.org/grants.