- About Breast Cancer
- Community Impact
- Get Involved
Pink Tie Guy – David Meier
David Meier is the director of marketing at RNDC Indiana. He has lived in the state for the last 18 years. David and his wife Stephanie have been married for 17 years, and they have three kids together: Paige (15), Johnathan (14) and Will (12). David has close personal relationships with two breast cancer survivors, who are part of the motivation for his involvement in Pink Tie Guys this year.
“My dad always challenged me to ‘make a difference,’ which I have taken to heart since he passed. None of us can cure cancer by ourselves. It truly takes a village. I am proud to have been as involved as I have in raising money for other types of cancer that are near and dear to my heart, and look forward to doing even bigger and better things for Susan G. Komen.”
- Favorite vacation spot: Anna Maria Island, FL. Truly an island that represents old Florida. If you can’t relax on Anna Maria, then you simply can’t relax.
- Favorite watering hole in Indy: Bakersfield. A perfect place to sit outside before or after a Pacers game, and have some tacos and a margarita.
- Dream car: Porsche 911. Someday…
- Favorite color: For the longest time, it has always been Nantucket Red. Now…it is pink.
- Random fact: My iTunes playlist includes over 3,000 songs, and is set up to play Name That Tune (Jeopardy style), with over 60 categories from “Ladies of the 80’s” to “Singalongs” to “Eight Track Flashbacks.”