Support For You
Breast cancer can be scary and confusing, both for those diagnosed and for their family and friends. It’s important to have a strong support network to help with the physical and emotional demands of this disease. Remember, you are not alone. There are many support services available to assist you on this journey, including:
- If you’re in need of local resources or financial assistance resources, please do not hesitate to contact Komen Central Indiana at 317.638.2873, or e-mail email@example.com
- Call 1-877 GO KOMEN, a free breast care helpline, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to receive professional support services for anyone with breast health and breast cancer concerns, including breast cancer patients and their families
- If you are interested in participating in or learning more about Breast Cancer Clinical Trails visit BreastCancerTrials.org or ClinicalTrials.gov
- When a loved one is diagnosed with breast cancer, many people want to help but don’t know how. More Than Friends is a free service that allows existing friends to support each other during critical times of need, while also facilitating new connections between local breast cancer patients and Komen Central Indiana volunteers who want to lend a hand. Learn more.
- The Co-Survivor section of Komen’s national website, where friends and family members can share tips and advice, and read personal stories from others who have been in similar situations
- You can find additional information about financial assistance resources on the Susan G. Komen website