Project Pink 2017
Wednesday, August 30
Regions Tower Rooftop
211 North Pennsylvania Street, Indianapolis
- Doors open at 5:30 pm for VIP & cabana ticket holders
- Doors open at 6:30 pm for general admission ticket holders. Early admission will not be permitted
- Fashion show begins at 7:00 pm
Project Pink is our annual fashion show fundraising event. In 2017, we celebrate the 6th anniversary of the event with 10 models who are raising awareness about breast cancer and fundraising in support of Komen Central Indiana’s mission.
Ten breast cancer survivors, co-survivors and Komen supporters will hit the runway modeling one-of-a-kind outfits designed by students from the Art Institute of Indianapolis. A panel of judges will select a winning designer following the runway show.
The 2017 models are also competing in a friendly fundraising competition leading up to the event. The model who collects the most donations will be presented with the 2017 Trendsetter Award. Meet this year’s models and learn how you can support their efforts!
Event proceeds support the mission of Komen Central Indiana to save lives and meet critical needs for Hoosiers affected by breast cancer. A meaningful portion of dollars raised will support groundbreaking research aimed at discovering breast cancer causes, treatments and, ultimately, the cures.
- General admission tickets: $25, includes fashion show, appetizers, desserts and cash bar. Purchase tickets
- VIP tickets: $75, includes exclusive cocktail hour meet & greet, runway seating, appetizers, desserts and swag bag. Limited tickets available on a first-come, first-served basis. Purchase tickets
A limited number of tickets will be available at the door. We recommend purchasing tickets in advance!
See photos from the 2016 Project Pink Fashion Show.
2017 PROJECT PINK SPONSORS
Please contact us for information about sponsoring Project Pink.