The promise of Susan G. Komen® is to save lives and end breast cancer forever by empowering people, ensuring quality care for all and energizing science to find the cures. For the fiscal year ending March 31, 2017, Susan G. Komen Central Indiana is investing more than $830,000 in 15 local community programs. Komen Central Indiana funds non-duplicative, community-based breast health education and breast cancer screening, diagnostic, and treatment projects for the medically underserved in our central Indiana service area.
Learn more about our 2017-2018 grants process by watching this brief video.
View our updated 2015 community profile.
Mark your calendar for these key dates:
- Grant writing workshop – Friday, October 14, 10 am – 1 pm / Wednesday, October 19, 10 am – 1 pm. Attendance at one of these workshops is strongly recommended due to significant changes in the RFA.
- GeMS workshop (webinar) – Friday, November 18, 9 – 11 am
- Application opens in GeMS – On or around Tuesday, November 15, 2016
- Application deadline – Saturday, January 14, 2017 at 4 pm EST.
- Award notification – March 2017
- Award period – April 1, 2017 – March 31, 2018
The 2016-2017 grant cycle runs from April 1, 2016 through March 31, 2017.
- Updated 2015 Community Profile Executive Summary
- Updated 2015 Community Profile (full version)
- Education and Linkage to Care
- Continuum of Care Navigation
- Contract Template
- Good Standing Sample
- Sample Site Visit Form
- GeMS Applicant User Manual
To be added to the information mailing list for our grant cycle or for more information regarding the grant process or application, please e-mail email@example.com or call 317-638-2873.
In addition to funding local outreach projects, Susan G. Komen® runs one of the most innovative, responsive research grant programs in breast cancer today. Our Affiliate is proud to have contributed $344,000 toward research in 2014-2015.All requests for science research funding should be directed to the National Susan G. Komen® Grants Program. More information on research funding is available at www.komen.org/grants.