Give At Work

Although Komen Central Indiana is best known for our Race for the Cure, we have opportunities to partner with companies throughout the year for events, education and outreach initiative.

Matching Gifts

Increase your donation with employer matching funds. Many employers will match your personal donation. Check with your company for more information on matching gift programs. Employer matching gifts may also be available to you if you are the spouse of an employee, a retired employee or the spouse/widow/widower of a retiree.

Donate online:
Use your credit card on our secure server. It’s quick, safe and easy to donate online.

Please mail cash or check donations to:

Susan G. Komen Central Indiana
3500 DePauw Blvd., Suite 2070
Indianapolis, IN 46268

Note: Susan G. Komen® is a new member of Community Health Charities which offers payroll-deduction giving options to employees in a number of private firms. If you do not see our Affiliate listed in your campaign materials, please write in Susan G. Komen Central Indiana on your pledge card, along with this address: 3500 DePauw Blvd., Suite 2070, Indianapolis, IN 46268

Host a Fundraiser

Host a one-time or ongoing fundraiser. Whether it’s hosting an event, donating a percent of proceeds or selling a special item, year-round fundraising is vital to our ability to reach central Indiana individuals in need! See what other organizations have done, and review our guidelines and application.

Schedule a Lunch & Learn

If you are interested in hosting an educational event, our Mission Director Stephanie Laskey can arrange a customized Breast Cancer 101 presentation.

Become a Sponsor

Komen Central Indiana hosts two annual fundraising events: Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure® and Pink Tie Ball.  Sponsorships can be cash, in-kind or a combination – see sponsor brochure. Contact our Development Director, Nikki Mazelin for more information about getting involved.

If you have additional questions or ideas, we’d love to talk with you about them!  Please contact our office at (317) 638-2873 or